December 5, 2017
- Have a safe supportive social context - the “container”
- Intention (good but alone inefficient)
- Mindfulness and emotional engagement with asana
- Emotional insight (strong “ah-ha!” moments)
- Enquiry (bring outside life onto mat)
- Verbal clarification of insights (“c...
May 17, 2017
We live in a badly self-regulated disconnected time. Basically we’re lonely toddlers in tantrum land. And yeah, me included many days.
People buy shit they don’t need and do shit that hurts them to fill a void that can only be filled by meaning and community. We are cut...
The Modern Yoga Podcast - Yoga & Embodiment, Politics and Social Action - an interview with Mark Walsh
March 20, 2017
10 ways to reconnect with your body and yourself
October 13, 2016
Liberated Body Podcast - Interview EMBODIED LIVING WITH MARK WALSH by Brooke Thomas
March 21, 2017
Mark is interviewed by Mastering the Business of Yoga
August 24, 2018